sábado, 14 de julho de 2012

APRENDA OUVINDO MÚSICA, SOMEONE LIKE YOU, ADELE





PART 1:  UNSCRAMBLE THE WORDS
 
I heard that you're settled down
That you found a girl and you're RAIREMD (1) now  
I heard that your MDSAER (2) came true 
Guess she gave you things I didn't give to you
Old friend, why are you so shy?
Ain't like you to hold back or hide from the TILHG (3) 

I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited

But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it

I had hoped you'd see my EACF (4) and that you'd be reminded 
That for me it isn't over

3 comentários:

Marciano Dantas de Medeiros disse...

O Blog do Professor Marciano Dantas ultrapassou a marca dos 900 mil acessos.

Kelly disse...

I absolutely LOVE this song! Kisses from New York!

xx
Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes

Bp disse...

gorgeous adele really nice song...